Music alternatives to PRS/PPL

Sites offering PRS & PPL free music:

They offer a variety of different albums at a varying prices. Most work on a charging either an annual fee (similar to PRS/PPL but much cheaper!).

These might be a solution for halls who just want background music for occasional events, but not those who have a need for the latest chart hits!

A number of enquiries have concerned music licensing for Zumba classes.  Zumba instructors have to pay fees to Zumba UK for use of the name Zumba which is a registered trade mark and to use Zumba music which is exempt from licensing by PRS and PPL.

Leave a Reply